Saturday 31 December 2016

2016 my thoughts

More face to face less facebook I find these days its just a competition to compare lives and show off things one person can afford whilst others cant. Jealousy is a killer to some and tears friendships and families apart.   Anyone can like a post but it seems to be to hard to call or text to check up on somebody even a text is more personal than a like.

This year i dedicated to my family and through this sacrificed alot of extra curricular activities and through that friendships aswell my boys have never been more content and excited get to spend alot more time with their family which through the last few years is what they have been craving and what I have selfishly been denying them.

I sacrificed 2 years of my kids and chocs life studying my butt off to make our lives better and I am so grateful that it is finally paying off. I have the most amazing Job where i get to do something I love in the most fun and supporting workplace. My bosses & co-workers have become more like family and clients the same somewhere you can go everyday where you are encouraged to be who you want to be. I have the privilege of doing something i love every day. Do what you love and never work a day in your life. So excited for what 2017 has to being for See Change.

I have been so lucky through different creative processes I have met so many genuinely beautiful souls who I cant wait to get to know more through the next year im so excited that 2017 will continue to grow that creative seed inside me that will flower and flourish which will continue to make me happy and more satisfied with myself. I am so lucky to have D & P for that support.

As 2016 comes to an end we learn from the hard lessons that 2016 has brought us and we  embrace them and look forward to starting the fresh page that is 2017. Saying this i will be limiting my facebook profile to people who I actually communicate with and family and friends afar please dont take offence but my resolution for 2017 is to learn to not care what other people think and hopefully reduce the opportunty for my name to come up in peoples conversations.

Thankyou for reading best wishes and good vibes for your 2017.

Peace out Amy O.

No comments:

Post a Comment