Sunday 25 December 2016

The not so perfect life

Life's not perfect..But neither are you Darling.

I sit here a 30 something mother of two pondering 2016. To be honest with you it wasn't the best and you all probably think I'm being selfish, Perfect little family, Some friends, full time job as a nurse, I have a mortgage, Lots of debt and  mind that goes a million times a minute.

Let me take you on the journey that was 2016. Actually forget that I'll start at the end of 2015 my marriage was on the brink of failing, I was apart of a Church who I thought was everything that i needed in life ( I think I will need to a whole post to deal with that issue in in itself) and I had just taken on a new Full time job. Sounds Crazy right?! I really don't know how i have survived and kind of come out the other end really only partial scathe.

At one point of the year I had thought i was in love with somebody else but as it turns out, I have found that I was just in awe of this person and I'm lucky because through that experience I have come out with a close friend who I can know call family without the awkwardness of what if and has made me realise how amazing my husband really is.

My job kinda took over my life this year and has been hard on my family and very few friends that I have left. I love my job I love where I work and have very supportive people around me.

So life sounds weird right? trust me my stories are just gongt o get weirder but through all the stress and issues w manage to have some fun and laughs.

Peace out!





No comments:

Post a Comment